Conscious Breathing Instructor Course
The Conscious Breathing Instructor Course covers the complete ABC of breathing, providing a deep understanding of the great impact our breathing has on every aspect of our lives – body, mind, emotions and spiritually.
Topics we go through thoroughly includes:
– Understanding the difference between good and poor breathing habits
– Effective and easy-to-use tools to improve one’s breathing
– How the way people breathe affects their health – sleep, stress, fear, harmony, energy, exercise, airways, brain. heart, pH-balance, and so on.
– How improved breathing habits lead to personal growth and better athletic performance.
What can you expect?
A Conscious breath strengthens our inner core and makes us grow as human beings. When we breathe more and more of the 1 000 breaths we take each hour in a good way, we increase our energy, reduce stress and fear, enhance our inner calmness, improve our health, and find our life more purposeful. Many report feeling more confident in their professional life and better at communicating and both understanding others as well as making ourselves understood. We also become more present as parents. When doing physical activity we increase our endurance and recover faster.
Who is the Course for?
This Course is intended for those who wish to help others improve their health, as well as those seeking to improve their own well-being. For those in the medical, healthcare, and fitness professions, the Conscious Breathing Instructor Course offers a powerful tool that augments your ability to help your clients.
Sign up for the Conscious Breathing Instructor Course and be a part of our mission to spread health and harmony around the world by inspiring people to improve the way they breathe.
The Instructor Course starts two times a year – end of January and end of August. The lessons are held every second week with a break during July and mid-December to mid-January. Next course starts on Thursday August 23rd 2018 and ends on Jan 24th 2019.
Current course dates
The current course started on Tuesday January 30th 2018 and ends on June 19th 2018. Since all lessons are available via the course portal, it is still possible for new participants to sign up for the course. The lessons are held Tuesdays 16:00-18:00 CET/CEST (4pm-6pm). The dates are Jan 30, Feb 13, Feb 27, Mar 13, Mar 27, Apr 10, Apr 24, May 8, May 22, Jun 5 and the last course is held on Tuesday June 19th 2018.
- Time: The Course comprises four modules divided into eleven 2 hour lessons, making a total of 22 hours of teacher led instruction. Please note: Since the webinars are recorded you can still attend the course even if one or more of the dates and time below doesn’t suit you.
- Homework: Homework is provided after each meeting, adding approximately another 30-50 hours of studying depending upon your level of ambition.
- Connection: The course is computer based and access to the course is made via webinar.
- Member area: Each course is recorded and becomes available for viewing in the member area after the current course episode has finished. The course participant have access to the recordings until 24 months after the first course lesson. The recordings can be watched as many times as you like, which is a perfect way to repeat the information we go through.
- Repetition: You need to finish the course within two years after the course is started. If you begin the course but miss several lessons or modules you can either watch the lessons afterwards or tag along a future course at no extra cost. New lessons are started three times per year.
- Discussion group: We have a discussion group on Facebook. Here you can ask questions, share your experiences or just say hi 🙂 Previous participants on the course are also members of the group.
- Presentation: In total the course comprises more than 1 000 elaborated and designed PowerPoint slides, which we go through during the eleven course episodes.
- Material: The Course include 3 x Power of Your Breath books, 3 x Relaxator Breathing Retrainers, 3 x The Sleep Tape 1M, 3 x of The 7 Step CBR Program to Better Breathing, 2 x Stairway to Awareness and 2 x Stress Test – Fight/Flight/Freeze Index. Value approx. USD 150.
- Certification: Certificates are issued upon successful completion of the Course. From the start of the course you have 24 months to finish the course and receive a certificate.
- Price: The price for the Course is USD 450. Payment via credit vard or Paypal. Please note that VAT (Value Added Tax) of 25% is added (total amount including 25% VAT is USD 562,5) for customers within the European Union for private persons or companies without a valid VAT-number.
- Cancellation: We offer 30 days money back guarantee. Cancellation are accepted up until the first Course day. A full refund will be issued upon receipt of all Course materials—i.e., books, Relaxators, Sleep Tape and CBR Program.
- Time: The same time zone on all occasions – CET Central European Time Zone (UTC + 1 hour), for example Berlin or Stockholm. Use the Time Zone Converter to find out the exact time of the course.
Enlisted below are some of the topics we cover during the four course modules.
MODULE 1 – BREATHING RETRAINING, BREATHING PHYSIOLOGY and COACHING
– How can I improve my breathing patterns? Review of The 7 Step CBR Program to Better Breathing.
– Answer the Breathing Index questions to become more aware of your breathing habits.
– Exercises with the Relaxator and Sleep Tape.
– What are the characteristics of good breathing patterns? Review of Conscious Breathing’s five keys to better breathing.
– Exercises to get to know your breathing.
– Breathing physiology: What happens in our body when we breathe?
– Learn by teaching: Coach atleast two people in the 7 Step CBR Program to Better Breathing.
– Challenges and keys to success in coaching.
– Why good breathing patterns are the foundation of optimal wellbeing, energy and harmony.
MODULE 2 – BREATHING RELATED HEALTH PROBLEMS
– What are the characteristics of poor breathing habits? What are the causes?
– How breathing influences our heart, blood pressure and circulation.
– The connection between sleeping problems and impaired breathing habits.
– How asthma and allergy problems can be improved by breathing retraining.
– How our breathing habits influences facial growth
– How can nasal breathing give a better sex life?
– How poor breathing habits lay the foundation for over weight and low energy.
– pH balance – what does it mean? What affects pH? How do I maintain a good pH balance?
– More symptoms and diseases associated with poor breathing habits, for example pain and aches, cancer, COPD, lung emphysema, addictions and others.
– What does the scientific community say about our breathing and its significance for our health and wellbeing?
MODULE 3 – PERSONAL GROWTH AND LEARNING
– The three basic values of Conscious Breathing.
– Personal growth: The connection between breathing, mind and emotions
– Exercises to reduce mental stress, fear and grief and increase self-knowledge and inner growth.
– The three invisible forces that controls your life.
– What’s behind our actions and reactions in our daily lives?
– What is stress actually? What happens in our body when we gets stressed out?
– How to set and reach goals without twisting your arm?
– Update your stress response to the 20th century and increase your ability to concentrate and learn.
– Our brain, the organ that suffers most in poor breathing habits.
– The vagus nerve, the link between our conscious and sub-conscious.
– The foundation for effective energy production. Become energy smart: Produce more, make off less.
MODULE 4 – BREATHING AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITY
– Pilot study – nasal breathing vs mouth breathing during physical activity.
– Conscious Breathing in different sports.
– Energy production with and without oxygen, sugar or fat as fuel.
– Maintain a good breathing rhythm to maintain a relaxed body.
– Improve breathing to increase endurance and recover faster.
– Increase relaxation through Conscious Breathing while doing different muscle movements.
– Low intense vs high intensive training.
– Breath Integration: Stretch-, flex- and strength-exercises to facilitate the conscious breath.